We are here to answer your questions!
This year as we move to our new regional model, we know there are lots of questions about services. To help launch our new processes, each of the regional team members have set aside time in their calendars on:
Thursday afternoons from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
to be available virtually. All you need to do is connect via the links below for the specific area you are wondering about and one of the team will be on the other side of the screen waiting for you. The consultations with the team will assist you in determining if a referral for service is the next step or if there are some other strategies you may try first. As more than one school team may sign onto the same meeting, no student names will be used in the conversations to preserve confidentiality.
- Blind and Visually Impaired – Erin
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing – Pauline
- Occupational Therapy – Leanne
- Physical Therapy – Deanna or Melissa; either could answer inquiries
- Speech Language – Jaelyn, Kendra, Whitney or Dallin – again, any of the SLPs can answer inquiries
Let us know if our Office Hours concept is meeting your needs or offer us some suggestions on how to make it even better!